To install a CHICS X trial version download the following:
- Once the download is complete, unpack the zip file and run Setup.exe
- Follow the prompts and accept the defaults.
- When you run CHICS X for the first time you will be asked for a data file folder to connect to. The default folder is C:\Chics X data. Alternatively if you didn't use the default settings choose the folder you specified during the installation.
- There is a limited license for this test data which enables you to use CHICS X, but the following restrictions apply:
- Only 20 properties are allowed to be active.
- Custom reports feature is not available.
- No program updates are available.
- If you would like a full trial then email Colin or Mark for a license. A small fee is payable for non-CHICS Users for a trial-which will go towards your first year if you take up the system. Current CHICS Users - please contact us for help in converting your data.